Whether you run a personal blog, organization page, or website of any kind - it is important for you to encourage more people to share your articles and images through a variety of internet pages such as social networking websites.
For many sites, adding social sharing buttons is an effective way to show people or prospect customers who you are and what you can do for them. In addition, social medias quickly boost page views and sharing stats, resulting to your website's visibility to search engines.
You don’t need to be an expert web designer to do this. How can you add social media widget to your website? Here are the easy steps to embed social media buttons to your website.
- Go to http://www.addthis.com , create an account and sign in – no worries, it’s free!
- Then go to http://www.addthis.com/social-plugins. Under the Overview Tab, there are three tools to choose from > Share, Follow, Welcome. For this example, we will use Share style and click Get the Code button.
- Under the Get Add This for option, choose A Website.
- Under the Select Style, choose vertical large buttons with counters in it.
- You could dynamically see the preview of your chosen buttons.If you are satisfied with the look, go and add to your site by clicking the Grab It button.
- Login to the control panel of your website, choose the page where you would like the widget to appear, then paste the codes in the editor. Don't forget to save the changes.
There you have it, an easy way to integrate social media button to your website. Preview the change you made and enjoy sharing your articles and images to social media websites. You could also integrate and experiment other sharing tools from http://www.sharethis.com.