Voice and data convergence for higher quality communications
Hosted telephony solutions offer the ability to eliminate a major inefficiency for many businesses – BT telephone and ISDN lines. Often these simply duplicate the connectivity that can be provided equally well via business-class broadband connections.
The budget that is released by decommissioning telephone lines or ISDNs can be used to upgrade and introduce greater resilience to business broadband while delivering an overall lower cost for data and voice connectivity.
Hosted Phone System solutions latest
We’ve offered Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange) systems that eliminate the need for conventional telephone systems and switchboards for a number of years. We’ve continued to refine our VoIP cloud solution and supporting services. Here are the latest developments:
- Hosted Phone System is our latest solution
- Hosted Phone System is completely scalable to deliver enterprise-class telephony features to businesses of all sizes without CAPEX
- Partnering for solution delivery
- We have the ability to partner with other businesses to deliver customised solutions that meet the needs of the business. Two examples are:
- Delivering optimised telephone solutions for taxi companies in partnership with Magenta Technology
- Partnering with Vitaxo to provide its clients with business-class telephony solutions across its 8 serviced office space locations in West London
Key benefits of a VoIP Hosted Phone System from HTL Support
Some outstanding benefits of HTL Support Hosted Phone System include:
- No setup charges
- Free calls to UK numbers
- Unlimited simultaneous calls
- £10 per user per month beating many comparable services
- £1 per DDI number per month
- Industry standard Cisco handsets
Ditch your legacy phone and ISDN lines and get the benefits of a smarter approach to voice calling. HTL Support Hosted Phone System provides the customised system you need, improves quality through better call handling and caller experience while reducing costs.
Click here to see the case study of partnering with dynamic scheduling experts Magenta Technology to provide a bespoke solution that enables taxi services operators to realise significantly higher utilization of their assets while delivering superior customer service at a lower cost.